Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sick, Sick, Sick



Ever have a period where it feels like your kiddos are constantly sick? Yea, I'm going through that period right now. Ear infections, sinus infections, random mysterious fevers, chest congestion... it never seems to stop. Right before we left Alabama both boys went to the Dr and were sick. After getting better Luke suddenly spiked a 104 fever one night and was completley fine by the next morning. Now, for the last few days, Henry has been lethargic, not eating well, drinking a ton, and had an on and off fever. Last night it was 103, this morning 99.7, and tonight 103.4 and then back down to 100.7. SHEESH! We just got here, so we don't have a pedi yet. I'm so sick of having sick children. It just feels like we're in a never ending cycle of sickness. I want my babies all better!






Total change of subject here, but Jeff took his ASFAB for the Army on wednesday and made a 49. If he had made a 50 he could've gone ahead and enlisted w/o his GED, but now he has to wait to take his GED and the recruiter wants him to take the ASFAB again, which he has to wait another month for. I love Jeff, don't get me wrong, but I have been living in someone else's house for the past 6+ weeks and I was sooo looking forward to having a home that was just my family again. And now this. And not only are we talking a month, but b/c of the date when he'll be able to enlist they won't actually send him to basic until JANUARY. January. JaNuArY! Do you get what that means? That means he'll be living with us... until January. He was just supposed to come help us move and stay for a week and now it end up being nearly 3 months! That's not exactlly what I enlisted for.

1 Comment:

MichelleW said...

I'll be praying for ya. Love ya lots!!! MUAH