Friday, August 22, 2008

Ahhh, peace.


At this very moment both of my angelic boys are sleeping. Why are they angelic, you might ask? Because they are asleep!!! Duh! Can't you read?!?! hehe


Anyhow, I've already commenced packing and it's going well. So far it's mostly just toys and nick nacks, but hey, it's a start, right? It all still feels unreal. I even had a moment today where I was expecting a phone call from Alex saying,"Nope, sorry, we're not going." It's not that I want that to happen, it's just that this is all very very surreal. The only place I can remember living is Alabama. And now, not only will I not be in Alabama, I'll be a completley different part of the country. Whew.... intimidating! I'm already hearing wonderful things about the area though, and we've seen some really lovely houses online for decent prices. So, I'm just trusting God and letting happen what will happen.


I'm off to enjoy my quiet. I hope you're having a great day.

1 Comment:

Deanna said...

Well honey, of course you will have all different thoughts and emtions about leaving. Alabama, even with all of it's shortcomings, is truly a beautiful place to call home. All of the hills and valleys, the lakes, rivers and ocean. The crispness of a colorful Fall morning, to the magic of looking into the sky on a clear night at the stars dancing across the black background. Even more than that is leaving family. I am sure that is something that is on your mind - I know it's on your Mom's. She will miss you terribly. I will pray for you, my other child, that God will lead you to the right place, that He will lead you to a church that loves Him and will love and welcome you and your family. And that He will hold you in His grip. Keep up the good work on the blog and keep us informed. I love you.
Mrs. Dee