Saturday, August 23, 2008

Happy Saturday!


The weekend is in full swing and I'm wondering if everyone else is feeling as scatterbrained as I am. So much to do, so little time... that's all I can seem to think. Lucky for me, I work well under pressure. Tomorrow we are picking up about 100 boxes from Alex's brother, and Monday packing will be in FULL FORCE! It's going well so far. I'm sorting through our things, trying to weed out what we don't need/use/want. We have quite a few big items that we are donating, which will help to cut down on storage costs and time spent moving.


I don't think I mentioned it before, but, the boys and I will be staying with my mom while Alex is finishing his training. He will be in Atlanta for 2 weeks and then in Peoria for 2 weeks, so rather than being an hour away from anyone and alone with the boys for a month, we're going to be staying with her. Hopefully we won't be too big of an imposition. ;)


Well, Luke is awake and crying for "mama". Enjoy your weekend!

1 Comment:

The Osborne Family said...

I bet you are so busy trying to get things ready for the big move! I am very happy to hear that you will be staying with your mom for a month. We need to make the most of it!!! We need to go to dinner one night (just the two of us)!! Love ya!

P.s. and no i am not pregnant LOL.