Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Jumping on the bandwagon!


Well, it appears everyone else on the internet is blogging soooo that means I have to too right? Right. My life is pretty run of the mill so I don't know how interesting everything will be, but I'll do my best to spice it up without making the fish too big. ;)


So today has already started off trippy. Alex brings Luke in to me every morning so that I can nurse him, only this morning he also brought the new that he hadn't been paid. WUUUUT?! He immediatley starts calling everyone, but they're all slackers and it was only 7am so no one answered their phone. He went into work early and got the go ahead to call payroll and was told there had been an error and he was the only one who hadn't been paid. Nice, right? Apparently someone else's paperwork was attached to Alex's and his paycheck went into someone else's account. Whoops! Hopefully we will hear back in a hour that the money is in our account and all will be right with the world.


That's all for now as I have Henry asking, "Can I pick you up?".


1 Comment:

The Osborne Family said...

Well hello my fellow blogger!!! I am so excited that someone else I know is doing this! Your first blog was great! Love ya!!