Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Getting My Oil Changed

Anyone wanna look under my hood? Just kidding, just kidding! Anyhow, I'm sitting here with two babies asleep in the back with some cutie changing my oil. My boys are truly men. The carr is off, they are asleep but its loud in here and they are sleeping through bells, dings, those loud lugnut changers (their name escapes me at the moment)... they're so peaceful even through the racket.

Well, my hubby is gone to Illinois (ill uh noy) and the boys and I are settling into my mom's house just fine. The kitties and dog are all pretty friendly although our Milo is quite relentless with the older ( read fatter/slower) cats at my mom's. He's been whacke at a few times but he still keeps on chasing them. His current conquest is Emily. She wants nothing to do with him and he is ever more interested in her. Ahhh, unrequited love.

Henry has settled in perfectly to living at Nana's, but Luke is having trouble sleeping. He is also sick with a stuffy runny nose and really chesty cough so that is just compounding the problem. He's waking up early too, which is killing me.

But I don't want to complain... so I'll hush. If I can't say something nice, I won't say nothing at all. Oh yea, and I miss my hubby already. Ok, ok.... I'm really shutting up now.

0 Comments: