Wednesday, September 17, 2008

It's a Beautiful Day!



Indeed it is. The sun is shining, the wind is blowing a cool breeze, there are gorgeous fluffy coulds floating slowly by... it's picturesque for sure! I took the boys out and we played for a bit. Even with the breeze the Bama sun was taxing so I sprayed them with the hose for a bit. LOL They both loved it, although Henry told me, "Don't you ever Ever EVER do that again!" He was joking, but it's so funny when he sounds so serious. Then he of course asked me to do it again.




Luke had fun pulling up grass and learning the ropes on the porch. My parents have a 2 level porch where you step down from the first level and then back up from the 2nd. This makes for a gorgeous porch, but it's not very baby friendly. He was trying to figure out how to step down and climb up all without scratching his pretty little face, or should I say handsome little face. He did a pretty good job if I do say so myself.

Well, I hope everyone's day is as beautiful as ours was.

1 Comment:

The Osborne Family said...

Yes, it was a beautiful day! I am so happy that the weather is getting cooler and it is beginning to feel like fall! It's my favorite season! Love ya!