Wednesday, September 24, 2008

TWILIGHT


I have a new obsession. A couple girls I know were talking about a new book, Twilight, so I ordered it from half.com (GREAT website for super cheap books and music btw) It came in mail and I had it read (all 400 something pages) in less than 2 days. I went out the NEXT day and bought New Moon. This is a series btw, did I mention that? Read that in and day and half and bought book Eclipse. Tomorrow I am running out in the morning to get Breaking Dawn, the final book in the series. Sigh. I don't know what I'll do when the story ends.


The upside is that they have made the first book into a movie, and should continue to do so with the rest of the books in the series. WOO PEEEEEE!!! This blog has some great trailers/teasers and movie info. Enjoy! http://teentroves.com/blog/?cat=69



2 Comments:

Lori Lynn said...

So easy to get sucked into, huh? I finished all 4 books in less than a week. John wasn't very happy with me (spending so much time reading). I'm excited about the movie too. I think I'm going to try her other book "The Host" next. (Right now I'm reading some Beverly Lewis' Lancaster County books.)

Deanna said...

Hi Heather,
I've been hearing a lot about the series - it's like a modern day "Dark Shadows" (that was way before your time). :-)Watched the clip, it looks really good. Maybe I'll take the girls to see it in December.
Have a great weekend.
Love,
Ms. Dee